Inspection and Report Services
You can obtain specialist problem solving or general advice for home building or renovating problems or maintenance needs, or commercial property needs, by organising an on site evaluation, where possible from an independent and specialist Expert Member of our Australia wide Get It Right Network. Advice may be needed before (feasibility, planning and design), during or after you build.
An overview of our growing range of inspection or consultation (face to face or by exchanging emails) specialities can be seen at The A-Z Menu of Inspections + Reports + Services. NOTE: There are service fees to be paid when you directly engage an expert for these professional assistance or guidance services.Here are two easy ways to locate the closest and most suitable Expert from our Network with the right expertise for your needs :
- YOU CHOOSE:
- Study The A-Z Menu of Inspections + Reports + Services to find the service(s) you need, then write down the Code and Inspection Service description (e.g. B15 - Building Problem Solving Inspection) of that / those services.
- Then simply read the You Choose section which contains informative Expert Profiles of Network members and the services they can be engaged to provide.
- If you are a Specialist Expert, and would like to join our Network, initially apply using the Network with Us Form.
- WE CHOOSE:
- Simply complete the Online Request Form carefully outlining the details of your need or problem, and the specific advice sought.
- On learning of your specific requirements, we will introduce you to the closest Expert with the best experience, expertise or speciality to match your needs.
- If your need falls beyond existing members of our Network, either due to its speciality or where you are located, for a nominal fee you can engage our Expert Finding Service. If we cannot find one, there is no charge.
Some types of advice and inspection services we provide includes:
- Pre-Purchase Inspections
- Design Ideas + Services
- Problem Solving
- Workmanship Checking + Issues
- Legal Advice Services
- Payment Needs or Issues
- Building Disputes
- Maintenance Needs
- Exit Warranty
- Owner Builder Home Warranty Defects Inspection for insurance purposes.
- and many more!
The list of popular inspection types specialities can be viewed on The A-Z Menu of Inspections + Reports + Services section.
Our Network of Experts includes Architect Consultants, Engineering Consultants, Building Consultants, Movement and Crack Consultants, Timber Consultants and Water Entry Consultants.
Available expertise includes : home building inspections, design possibilities inspections, progress building inspections, problem solving home inspections, strata inspections and home pre purchase inspections, costings, property valuation for insurance purposes,dilapidation reports and defects reports when selling, PLUS inspections and advice for commercial, office, industrial and investment properties.
Our panel of Experts can assist home owners, strata owners, strata managers owner builders, builders, developers, property managers, property investors, manufacturers, strata groups and supplier companies around Australia with their 'advice', 'design', 'replacement', 'repairs', 'problem solving','dispute', 'reassurance' or 'checking and comparing quotations' needs.
It is not always possible to have specialist members of our Get It Right Inspections Network in all cities or regions of Australia. If you have a particular need, and we do not have a specialist Expert Member of our Network in your location to assist you, we can still try to help with the following service.
Expert Location Service: We can be engaged to investigate and attempt to locate an appropriate Expert who will service your area and your need. If we cannot find one, there is no charge. View Fees for Expert Finding Service
Below is our range of Guidance Services for building and business purposes:
- Emergency Service - Emergency Guidance Service: A telephone or email services.
If you have a an emergency and need guidance and assistance with regard to dealing with the immediate problem, and possible options with regard to safety issues and rectification, our Emergency Guidance Service can be engaged via telephone, e-mail or Online Enquiry Form. This service is only provided by our Technical Director, subject to his availability, and is payable by Mastercard or Visa card.
View Fees for this service
- Individual Questions or Needs - General Residential Guidance Service: Telephone or email services.
If you have a need or problem where you require general guidance or directions with regard to possible options and alternatives or to discuss your design, building, refurbishment, replacement or renovation needs, engage our General Residential Guidance Service. This service is only provided by our Technical Director, subject to his availability, and is payable by MasterCard or Visa card. This service is available by e-mail or by telephone. Initially please outline your need by e-mail using Online Enquiry Form.
View Fees for this service
- Building Industry Intelligence + Insights Service: Available by telephone, email or 'face to face' services.
We are a private enterprise organisation and our nominal fees for the Find a Consultant Service and Guidance Services are as follows:
- Consultant Finding Service : $30 + GST per 15 minutes, or part thereof, for the time it takes us to locate an appropriate Consultant. When we learn of your need and location, we will advise you if you need to consider utilizing this Consultant Location Service
- Emergency Service : $120 + GST for the first 30 minutes (minimum), then $30 + GST per 15 minutes, or part thereof. If any preparation or follow-up work is required, it is also $30 + GST per 15 minutes, or part thereof.
- Individual Questions or Needs : $120 + GST for the first 30 minutes (minimum), then $30 + GST per 15 minutes, or part thereof. If any preparation or follow-up work is required, it is also $30 + GST per 15 minutes, or part thereof. Plus costs for any other needs or services such as photocopying , telephone, facsimile or postage costs.
- Business Intelligence and Insights : $350 + GST for the first 60 minutes (minimum), then $150 + GST per 30 minutes, or part thereof. If any preparation or follow-up work is required, it is also $150 + GST per 30 minutes, or part thereof, plus the costs for other needs or services such as photocopying, telephone, facsimile or postage costs.
When engaging our Guidance Services, we require payment of the minimum charges (as applicable to the service required above), at the time of booking your appointment.
We accept Visa and MasterCard, Cheques (subject to clearance), Money Order and EFT payment methods.
NOTE: These services are engaged on the following conditions. As the basis upon which the information provided to us by you is verbal or in writing (without an on site visit), and needs to be understood and interpreted by us, AND as the implementation of the guidance we provide is indirectly interpreted and carried out by others, we take no responsibility nor liability for the guidance provided in the course the use by you of these Guidance Services.
For any further queries, please contact us on weekdays at 1300 884 876 from 9am to 5pm (AEST). Alternatively, complete the Contact Us Online Enquiry Form.