Liability + Accident + Sickness + Tools Insurance Protection
This range of insurance protection is vital for tradesmen, if not mandatory, as well as providing peace of mind. This protects the Tradesmen during construction from fire, weather related perils, theft/burglary ,malicious damage ,workmanship issues and more. Most importantly it protects the Tradesmen for their legal liability against injury or damage to third party property.
As with builders where you pay for what you get, from a range of quality of workmanship and reliability available, the same applies for insurance policies and protection. The quality of the protection needs to be looked at equally carefully as the price of the premium.
What the Personal Accident & Sickness Insurance Protection covers:
- Up to 26 weeks cover benefit period
- Cover is eligible for persons between the ages of 18 to 60 years old
- Covers up to 75% of the wage or salary; up to a maximum of $500 per week
- Capital Benefit by - Death, Paraplegic and Quadriplegic accidents with a lump sum of $20,000 per person
- Protection for up to 10 workers including the Owner Builder
- There is a 7 day waiting period prior to making a claim
Our Insurance Service Provider offers tradesmen a quality, if not superior, package at a competitive price for insurance needs associated with Public Liability & Tools of trade. These packages cover the following: Legal Liability and specific Tools for tradesman.