To satisfy our customers, the tradesman or contractor who you will meet to discuss you needs, work for themselves. They are licensed (where needed), hold current insurance and are mature, experienced and courteous. They carry out work to a quality standard at a realistic price. They may not be the cheapest (but then again do you want a cheap job?), nor are they likely to be the most expensive. They deliver value, reliability, trust and quality of workmanship.
The following repairs and essential maintenance services are currently available across all suburbs in Sydney, Melbourne and Brisbane:
- For small projects such as an additional room or small building works, a builder supervising will be part of the service
- Design service only
- Total bathroom renovation service, design and installation
- Replacing fittings, fixtures or tiles
Our Quality Service Providers can also assist you with the design drawings of your desired bathroom for a nominal fee, which will be done in 3D view. Drawings, which you'll get to keep, will be based on your budget, needs and preferences.
- Change cupboard doors
- Replace vanity or vanities
- Replace mirrors or mirrors
- Fix leaking taps or toilets
- Re-grouting tiles
- Replace or repair shelves
- Install new exhaust fans or range hoods or light fittings
- Install new appliances such as cook tops, ovens, microwave ovens, dishwasher
- Install new sinks, taps or waste disposal units
- Replace cupboard doors for a new look
- Mend cupboard doors
- Fix or replace hinges
- Replace bench tops
- For new homes, extensions and renovations
- For existing homes
Please note : We do NOT supply and install single split systems or systems purchased separately or previously.
To air condition (cool and or heat) any home or building requires careful and competent guidance by experienced consultants or engineers. It is a complex area, with many options, technologies (eg. inverter) and considerations.
- Tile replacement
- Ridge capping
- Leak fixing
- Complete roof replacement
- Sheet roofing repair or replacement of galvanised steel, acrylic
- Repairing skylights
- Any need, small or large
- Fastening fence and gate palings
- Patching holes
- Repairing furniture
- Fixing, replacing bolts
- Replacing rotted timber
- Replacing termite or borer damaged timbers
Do I need a handyman or a builder or ...?
If you have a problem with your house, home unit, property, warehouse, factory or office but you are not sure about the source of the problem or whom you need to fix it, we can arrange for a Home Maintenance Report by a highly-qualified building inspector or industry professional for your home or property almost anywhere in Australia. The report will list all detected faults and problems with your home, home unit, property or office. It will contain the advice on how to have it fixed.
To get an obligation free quote on Advice and Inspections, call us on 1300 884 876 or complete the Inspection Quote Request online.